Obsah fóra FORUM.needforspeed.sk
RegistráciaHľadaťFAQZoznam užívateľovUžívateľské skupinyNeedForSpeed.sk
Prihlásenie
TaylorMade's New R11S Driver

Odpovedať na tému    Obsah fóra FORUM.needforspeed.sk » Váš tuning Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
TaylorMade's New R11S Driver
Autor Správa
Marian123
bot

Založený: 15.02.2012

Užívateľ nie je momentálne prítomný na fóre

Príspevok TaylorMade's New R11S Driver Odpovedať s citátom
The new r11s taylormade driver is bigger, faster, more tunable and longer than the original R11 driver. A 460cc matte-white finish head is powered by a new 5-sided ASP plate, new 1.5o FCT sleeve and movable weights. With 3D Tuning, you can independently tune loft, face angle and flight path your swing. Like the r11s driver, the fairway offers superior tuning and is designed to allow for an easier launch as the loft is a full degree and a half more adjustable, combined with the already proven Flight Control Technology (FCT). The adjustability of the fairway allows the face to be square, closed, or open through Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) Technology - 24 possible combinations of face angle and loft to dial in distance and accuracy.

I was very impressed with the R11S and hit it well. What's great was that I was able to take the shaft in my current R11 (Graphite Design ADI 6) and put it into the R11S when I played yesterday.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver I was really able to compare both heads, using the shaft I've been fitted for. What's also cool is that two completely opposite golfers can play the same head. Let's say a 9*, my specs might be 9* at 3* open and another golfer could tune the driver to be12* at 3* closed, same clubhead!With this technology everyone should take the time and figure out what they need and customize the driver to their games. Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons Everything you need, face angle, loft, swingweight, shaft, lie angle is yours to be tuned to your specs.
St 28.3.2012, 09:28 Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Odpovedať na tému    Obsah fóra FORUM.needforspeed.sk » Váš tuning Časy uvádzané v GMT + 2 hodiny
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: 
Rýchla odpoveď